The Northern California Disc Golf Tournament Series is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to providing a challenging, competitive, and fun series of PDGA sanctioned disc golf tournaments. NorCal strives to increase the level of competition through creative marketing and NorCal Series of Disc Golf standardized tournament requirements. No two tournaments in Nor Cal are exactly alike, but we aim to provide the same level of quality at each and every one of them.
What does the Norcal Series (and fees) provide for the players?
- Uniformed tournament standards adhearing to PDGA B tiers policies including posting scores and online payments.
- Points standings and tracking.
- Dedicated website and Social media sites.
- 18 portable baskets free of charge to use for Norcal only tournaments.
- End of the year tournament with awards for points leaders and other milestones
- Top ten points leaders in each division recieve recognition and invitations to yearly Norcal/Socal team challenge.
The NorCal Committee is comprised of volunteers from across the region. All you need to become a committee member is a desire to make disc golf in Northern California better for everyone who participates in it. Feel free to contact any of the NorCal Committee members for any reason, they are here to help.
- Norcal Committee Members
Jennifer Knisley – Chairsperson and PDGA Regional Coordinator
Mike Travers – Co Chairsperson
Ron “Skull” Brown – Stats and Disc Sales
Mike “G” Guerrero – Technical Adviser
Mark Whittingslow – Treasurer
Kim “Kimbodia” Knecht – Events Coordinator
David Coons – Social Media
Bruce Knisley – Disc Sales and Marketing
For contact information, check out the contact page.